What is the Vericant High School Interview Season?
What is the Vericant High School Interview Season?
The Vericant High School Interview Season usually starts from June 1st to May 31st of the next year. For example, Interview Application Season 2023 is from June 1st 2022 to May 31st, 2023.
The Vericant University Interview does not have application season restrictions.
When will Vericant open new interview dates?
Vericant usually opens new interview days on the 1st and 15th of the month. Interview dates will be opened for the following two months. For example, on October 1, 2022 interview dates are open from October 1 to November 30. Should all slots fill up due to high volume, Vericant will open more interview dates and/or locations.
Please check our registration system or WeChat subscription account for updated information.
In which cities will Vericant open interview locations?
Vericant has permanent interview locations in Beijing, Shanghai, and Shenzhen. Other locations will be opened based on demand.
Vericant will happily arrange an interview day in any city in China if there are 10 or more interested students. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about this opportunity.
|Shanghai United Center||2nd Floor, No. 1, Liuquan Lane, Huangpu District
|Beijing Chaoyangmen||8 Dongdaqiao Road, Room 1701, Chaoyang District
|Shenzhen IFC Center||1003 Shennan Avenue, 16th Floor, Block C, Futian District
Note: Please refer to your confirmation page (downloaded from your student dashboard after you reserve an interview) for the final interview location information.
How long are Vericant Interview results effective for?
Vericant High School Interviews are effective until May 31st of that application season. For example, interviews for the 2023 application season (i.e. applying for enrollment in Fall 2023) will no longer be able to be sent to schools after May 31st, 2023.
Vericant VPI and University Interviews are valid for 1 year starting on the day of the interview. For example, if you interview on May 8, 2020, it will expire on May 9, 2021.
What are the Vericant Interview packages and pricing?
For details about packages, prices and services for Vericant High School Interview, VPI, University/Post-graduate Interview, please see the Pricing page.
How many times can I do the Vericant Interview?
High school applicants: applicants can do up to 3 Vericant High School Interviews in one application season. There is no limit for VPI Interviews. You must wait a minimum of 14 days between two official interviews or one VPI and official interview. There is no required wait time between two VPI interviews.
Undergraduate/Graduate school applicants: applicants can do the interview as many times as they would like and there is no required wait time between interview attempts.
What if I don’t upload my ID photo?
You can do the interview without uploading your ID, but you will need to upload it before you are able to send it to any schools.
When will I receive my interview results?
High school applicants: Depending on the package or services that you purchase, your interview results will be sent to your Vericant account around 5 PM on the 3rd, 5th or 10th work day after the day of your interview.
University applicants: Depending on the package or services that you purchase, your interview results will be sent to your Vericant account around 5 PM on the 3rd or 2nd work day after the day of your interview.
How do I change the interview time or location? What’s the reschedule fee?
Changing the interview time or location are collectively referred to as “rescheduling.”
Students can reschedule their interview at least 24 hours before their interview and can only be rescheduled to a day in the same application season. For example: if you already registered an interview during the 2023 Interview Season, you can only reschedule to another date before May 31, 2023.
How to reschedule: Please login to your Vericant account and request a reschedule in your profile. After payment, check and choose a new interview date and time. After it is complete, High School Interview applicants must re-download the confirmation page from their Vericant account. on the interview management dashboard.
The reschedule fee for the Basic and Standard package is 600 RMB ($90 USD). Rescheduling is free for the Deluxe package.
How can I receive my interview faster?
Purchasing expedited service allows you to shorten the processing time and receive your interview faster.Purchasing expedited service allows you to shorten the processing time and receive your interview faster.High School Interview applicants can:
● Upgrade from 10 work days to 5 work days: 980 RMB ($129 USD)
● Upgrade from 10 work days to 3 work days: 1580 RMB ($209 USD)
● Upgrade from 5 work days to 3 work days: 600 RMB ($80 USD)This is different from upgrading your package, which would allow you to send the interview to more schools and receive expedited service.
Please see “How do I upgrade my package?” in the FAQ for more details.
University (undergraduate or graduate) Interview applicants can upgrade from 3 work days to 2 work days. The cost is 500 RMB ($65 USD). You can purchase fast delivery at any time on your interview management dashboard.
Interview cancellation and refund policy
To request to cancel the interview before the interview date, please email email@example.com or call 010-84856364. The time of the interview cancelation request is determined by the time of email or phone call.
1. If the applicant requests to cancel the interview within 24 hours of payment, they will be refunded 80% of the interview package cost.
2. If the applicant requests to cancel the interview at least 7 days before the interview date (including the 7th day), they will be refunded 50% of the interview package cost.
3. There is no refund if the applicant requests to cancel the interview within 7 days (not including the 7th day) before the interview date.
4. There is no refund if the applicant reserves an interview within 7 days (not including the 7th day), requests to cancel the interview and does not qualify for the first article of the refund policy.
5. There is no refund if the applicant is absent from the interview. 6. Refunds are only applicable for interview package costs. There are no refunds for rescheduling fees, expedited delivery fees, SEED reports and other add-ons.
7. There will be no refund if the interview is canceled after it is rescheduled.
How do I upgrade my package? Are there restrictions?
1. The applicant can upgrade the package at any time, but the package cannot be downgraded. The upgrade fee is the difference between the package prices. After the package is upgraded, any reschedule or expedited fees paid before upgrade will not be refunded.
2. Students can upgrade to the Deluxe Package within 24 hours before the interview or after the interview, however packages upgraded either less than 24 hours in advance of the interview or after the interview will not receive expedited processing.
For example: If the interview date is October 20, 2022 at 3:30 pm, only if the upgrade to the Deluxe Package is completed prior to October 19, 2022 at 3:30 pm, will the applicant be able to enjoy the expedited service. If you would like to receive expedited service, see “How can I receive my interview faster?” in the FAQ
3. If the student upgrades to the Deluxe Package within 24 hours before the interview or after the interview, there will be no free reschedule service.
4. For students applying for high school, there is an increase in the number of partner schools that can be added after upgrading the package. There is no change in the number of partner schools university and graduate students can add. You can send your interview to an unlimited number of Vericant’s partner schools.
Changing interview type
The applicant can request to change the interview type 48 hours before the interview date. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 010-84856364. The fee is 300 RMB.
1. Change from VPI to Standard Interview
2. Change from Standard Interview to VPI
3. Change from High School Interview to University/Graduate Interview
4. Change from University/Graduate Interview to High School Interview
5. Change from University Interview to Graduate Interview
6. Change from Graduate Interview to University Interview
Student late to the interview
In-person interview:In-person interview:
1. If the student is 10 minutes or less late, they must pay a fee of 600 RMB and can be rescheduled and interviewed on the day of.
2. If the student is more than 10 minutes late, it will be viewed as forsaking the interview. The student must reserve a new interview date if they wish to interview.
Remote interview:If the student is unable to complete the interview online for whatever reason 5 minutes after the interview begins, it will be viewed as forsaking the interview. The student must reserve a new interview date if they wish to interview.