Founded in 2011, Vericant is a widely trusted third-party in-person and remote interview service. We support international applicants who wish to stand out through a personal expression of their unique interests and exceptional experiences. Learn more about us and our values here.
Vericant maintains three websites with distinct target audiences and objectives. We’re looking for someone who can help update our look so applicants and academic institutions can immediately have confidence in our consistency and professionalism – and answer the call to get in touch.
This a part time consultant role which reports to the Marketing Director who is based in China. Admin resources for this role are available for lower-level tasks.
- Updating the layout of our WordPress sites using DIVI
- Manage and improve themes, menu, footers, and landing pages
- Develop or source effective layouts and templates
- Maintain sitemap and support SEO
- Maintain a library of DIVI layouts
- Maintain and suggest plug-ins to carry out website functions
- Ability to take initiative and work independently
- Excellent attention to detail and consistency
- Comfortable English ability
- Comfortable giving and accepting feedback
- Resourceful and constantly seeking to improve
Experience and Skills
- WordPress web development experience utilizing Divi
- Detail-oriented and able to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Keeping up on modern web designs, frameworks and UI/UX trends
- Sharing development knowledge with teammates
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the deadline?
The need is urgent, so we expect to close this position before July 31, 2022.
What kind of person thrives at Vericant?
As part of a small, cross-functional team, your work contributes directly and tangibly to the growth of the company. We’re looking for ambitious individuals early in their career who are willing to grow with us and to develop their skills while having front row seats to the changing lives of young people.
How large is Vericant?
We are a small team with a big reach. As of early 2017, Vericant employs 26 full-time staff. Most of us are based in Beijing, and we also have a few people based in Shanghai and in North America.
Do I need to be located in China to join Vericant?
No, the role is completely remote, and international applicants are preferred as no work visa can be provided for this part-time role.
What is the application process?
Send an email with a cover letter and a resume in a single PDF document to firstname.lastname@example.org.
After you send in your documents, someone from Vericant will reach out to qualified candidates to schedule an interview via Skype or WeChat.
A second interview usually takes place with a more senior manager.
We will contact at least 3 references before a decision is reached. The entire process normally takes at least 10 business days